The last month and a half has been the busiest I can remember. Between a railway event every week and the upload of this websites new 'skin' I haven't stopped. Thats before you take into account the 'real world' interruptions that include preparing for Christmas.
My original idea of this update was to take you through my September and October showing you the railways and events I have visited over the last few weeks. That would, however be nothing short of an epic blog post that would take you a day to read. Instead, lets keep it a bit more simple. I've taken a lot of photo's recenty, hopefully most of you have already seen the majority. For those that have missed some though, here are my favourites!
In reverse order here are my top 5....
5. In the loop on the Embsay & Bolton Abbey Railway waiting for the Goods to pass.
4. Time stands still at Wansford MPD as the engines are warmed up
3. My first glimpse since overhaul of returning 9F 92214 on the NYMR.
2. A 'Tornado' is let loose departing Grosmont
1. Luck or meant to be? Without knowing about the impending lineup I climb to the photographers area above Grosmont shed for a better view of Tornado under the coalstage. This is what happened!
So thats my top 5 for this Gala season. Its fair to say there hasn't been a lot of Sun over the period. Do you agree with my choices? The full galleries can all be found here.
Time to start planning next year!